This policy describes how this website handles information, including what types of information are collected, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
By using this website or providing your personal information to PMX, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information by PMX consistent with applicable data protection laws and this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website or provide PMX with your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
For each visitor to this website, PMX’s Web server automatically recognizes and records the visitor’s domain name and/or Internet Protocol address for system administration and analysis purposes. “Cookies” are small amounts of data sent to your browser to be stored on your computer.
In addition, PMX collects email addresses used in correspondence with PMX, visited websites, and personal information voluntarily provided by the recorded users, such as surveys and online registration.
Use of Personal Information
PMX will not collect any personal information from you without your consent. PMX will specify the purpose for which personal information is collected and will only use your personal information in the way and for the purpose specified at the time of collection. PMX will not change the way in which your personal information is used unless PMX has your consent to do so.
By using this website or providing PMX with your personal information, you consent to the use of your personal information by PMX in the following circumstances:
- To deliver a product or provide a service you have requested;
- To provide you with product registration, technical, and customer support;
- To administer promotions to which you have been invited, such as a contest or sweepstakes;
- To send you communications of interest that you have requested, such as email or literature about products and services offered by PMX, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers;
- To evaluate and improve PMX’s products, services, content, and advertising; or
- To disclose or transfer to PMX and authorized third parties as described below.
The use of your personal information by PMX is subject to your rights under the law. You have the right to withdraw your permission.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
By using this website or providing PMX with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure or transfer of your personal information to third parties by PMX in the following circumstances:
- PMX may share your personal information within Power Matrix Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates to guide decisions about products, services and communications;
- PMX may share your personal information with authorized third parties (such as PMX’s vendors). PMX provides authorized third parties only with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service. PMX does not allow authorized third parties to use your personal information for any other purpose;
- PMX may need to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws;
- If PMX should file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if PMX should decide to buy, sell, or reorganize its business in part or in whole, PMX may be required to disclose your personal information (including information you have allowed PMX to see or use in your record) to prospective or actual purchasers.
Updates and Unsubscribing
If you provide your email or mailing address through this website, you may receive information on new products, new services, and/or other events. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please notify PMX so that the said notification service(s) may be discontinued.
Security of Personal Information
PMX appreciates your trust in sharing your personal information, and PMX is committed to protecting it. PMX utilizes a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
PMX may amend this policy by updating the published policy at any time. By using this website you signify your agreement to any amended terms. You should check this website on a regular basis to confirm the applicability of the policy to you.
If you have any questions about this website or using this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org